We understand the importance of quality learning. Through our work developing UK National Occupational Standards and qualifications undertaken by over 150,000 learners each year, we know what quality looks like.
Our programme endorsement for business-related training and qualifications provides independent recognition for training providers, academic institutions, and their programmes. We endorse programmes covering disciplines such as management, customer service, sales, and marketing.
Benefits of Endorsement
For in-house training, our endorsement provides learners assurance that your course meets nationally recognised standards of competence and is directly related to functions that will improve workplace performance.
Private training providers, colleges, and universities will receive a competitive advantage by strengthening the credibility of their training programmes and qualifications with a link to UK National Occupational Standards.
Learners will have piece-of-mind in knowing that their training is up-to-date, relevant to employers, and reflective of UK National Occupational Standards.
Endorsed programmes can also use our Skills CFA logo within programme marketing materials and branding to visually distinguish endorsement.
Our endorsement provides:
- one year approval for your organisation to deliver Skills CFA endorsed programmes
- a Skills CFA certificate to confirm endorsement
- use of the ‘Endorsed by Skills CFA’ statement and logo
- promotion on our website.
For a programme to be endorsed, you will need to demonstrate that:
- is business-related, vocational in nature, and up-to-date
- can be mapped to relevant National Occupational Standards
- has an appropriate title that is reflective of the programme content
- contains clear outcomes which develop appropriate knowledge and/or competences
- is of an appropriate size, level of complexity, and has an appropriate structure in relation to the programme outcomes
- is delivered in a method suitable for the programme content, type, and level of complexity
- is intended to be delivered in English with appropriate English-language course materials
- if applicable, is assessed in an appropriate manner (i.e. competence assessments for competence outcomes).
- is reputable
- has staff with relevant qualifications or level of occupational competence necessary to deliver and/or assess your programmes
- has mechanisms in place to quality assure the delivery and/or assessment of the programme, and systems to review the programme at least every 3 years
- agrees and abides by our programme endorsement terms.
If we feel a programme does not meet all of our endorsement requirements, it will not be endorsed. However, applicable fees shown below will still be payable to cover the cost of undertaking the programme review.
Applying for Endorsement
Complete and return the application form along with the required evidence and fee. If applying for endorsement for more than one programme, please complete separate ‘programme details’ sections of the form for each programme.
Your application form will be reviewed within 15 working days. We may ask for additional information during this period, if required.
As experts in business skills development and a proven track record, we can help you get the most from your employees and your training budget.
Find out more about our consulting services