The following resources will help you with implementing the SASE/SASW-compliant frameworks through your training and qualification programmes.
We are currently in the process of updating the ERR Workbook. In the meantime we have updated the ERR Workbook Declaration to include additional frameworks.
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities (ERR) Workbook
- HA ERR Declaration
- Guided Learning Hours: Record of Achievement
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills Guidance
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills: Record of Achievement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- SASW ERR Universal Achievement Declaration (mandatory from 2nd September 2013)
- ACW Universal Certificate Claim Form (mandatory when claiming for apprenticeship certificates on ACW)
Personal Learning & Thinking Skills Mapping
Business & Administration
Contact Centre Operations
Management & Team Leading
Sales & Telesales
ACE Forms and Documentation
A new universal Apprentice Declaration & Authorisation Form has been designed by the Federation for Industry Sector Skills & Standards for use by ALL providers when requesting apprenticeship certificates.
Earlier versions of the Declaration Form will be accepted for claims submitted post 1 March 2014, where the date of signing on the form being used is prior to 1 March 2014.
If a learner is signing a Declaration & Authorisation form on or after 1 March 2014, a version 3 form must be completed. If a different form has been signed, the certification claim will be rejected.
All Providers are encouraged to start using the v3 form from now but it is not mandatory until 1 March 2014. Please note that the date of signing must be ON OR AFTER the date of satisfactory completion of ALL components of the Apprenticeship framework for which the apprenticeship completion certificate is being claimed.
Below is also the guidance notes for completion of the form.
- ACE Declaration & Authorisation Form
- Universal Apprentice Declaration Form - Guidance Notes for Completion Dec 2013