The following resources will help you with implementing the SASE/SASW-compliant frameworks through your training and qualification programmes.
We are currently in the process of updating the ERR Workbook. In the meantime we have updated the ERR Workbook Declaration to include additional frameworks.
- ERR Workbook Declaration
- HA ERR Declaration
- Employee Responsibilities & Rights Workbook (ERR Workbook)
- Guided Learning Hours: Record of Achievement
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills Guidance
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills: Record of Achievement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- SASW ERR Universal Achievement Declaration (mandatory from 2nd September 2013)
- ACW Universal Certificate Claim Form (mandatory when claiming for apprenticeship certificates on ACW)
Personal Learning & Thinking Skills Mapping
Business & Administration
Contact Centre Operations
Management & Team Leading
Sales & Telesales
A new universal Apprentice Declaration & Authorisation Form has been designed by the Alliance of Sector Skills Council for use by ALL providers when requesting apprenticeship certificates.
From 1st March 2013 Version 2 of the ACE Apprentice Declaration and Authorisation form is the only form that will be accepted. Any certification claims made without this new form being completed, signed and uploaded with evidence of the learners ERR (where required for the framework) or PLTS will be rejected.
All Providers are encouraged to start using the version 2 form ASAP but in order to facilitate a transition period, existing Skills CFA forms and Version 1 of the ACE Declaration & Authorisation Form will continue to be accepted until 28th February 2013.
Please note that the date of signing for all signatories must be ON OR AFTER the date of satisfactory completion of ALL components of the Apprenticeship framework for which the Apprenticeship Completion Certificate is being claimed.
Below is also the guidance notes for completion of the form.
- ACE Declaration & Authorisation Form
- Universal Apprentice Declaration Form - Guidance Notes for Completion Dec 2012
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills: Declaration