The following resources will help you with implementing the SASE/SASW-compliant frameworks through your training and qualification programmes.
- Instructus Skills ERR Workbook
- HA ERR Declaration
- Guided Learning Hours: Record of Achievement
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills Guidance
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills: Record of Achievement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- SASW ERR Universal Achievement Declaration (mandatory from 2nd September 2013)
- ACW Universal Certificate Claim Form (mandatory when claiming for apprenticeship certificates on ACW)
Personal Learning & Thinking Skills Mapping
Business & Administration
Contact Centre Operations
Management & Team Leading
Sales & Telesales
ACE Apprentice Consent Form
On the 1st April 2015, the Federation implemented a revised and simpler process within ACE, which is designed to meet the ASCL Act requirements. Every Apprentice needs to sign a declaration form at the end of their Apprenticeship and where necessary, authorise a named third party to claim their Apprenticeship Completion Certificate on their behalf.
This new process within ACE is accompanied by the launch of a new Apprentice Consent Form which replaces the existing V3 Apprentice Declaration & Authorisation form. Although the new Apprentice Consent Form will still need to be signed by every Apprentice on completing their Apprenticeship, a copy of it will only have to be uploaded to ACE when requested by the system.
To download the form and the guidance documents please click on the below links: